Trevor G. Green
Trevor G. Green joined Blazier, Christensen, Bigelow & Virr, P.C., in 2002 and focuses primarily upon serving clients in:
- Construction litigation and collection efforts
- Real estate matters
- Representation of business entities and their owners from formation to sale
- Administrative issues such as leases, employment matters and the day-to-day issues that arise in the business
Mr. Green received his undergraduate degrees in Language and International Trade from Clemson University in 1994. He then returned to Texas to work for Dell Computer, where his primary responsibility was the acquisition of Fortune 500 accounts.
He received his J.D. from St. Mary's University School of Law in the spring of 2001 and was admitted to practice by the state bar of Texas that fall. He then worked on major pharmaceutical liability cases as a contract attorney before joining Blazier, Christensen, Bigelow and Virr, P.C..
Mr. Green is a member of the Travis County Bar Association, the Austin Young Lawyers Association, the Central Texas Subcontractors Association, the Construction Law, and the Austin Bar Association (Construction Law Section).
When not actively practicing law, he can usually be found spending valued time with his wife, Jamie, and son, Hunter, or hunting, fishing, or playing golf.
Areas of Practice
- Business Formation, Management, and Sales
- Administrative and Municipal Law
- Estates, Trusts & Probate
- Real Estate
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- B.A. - 1994
- Honors: Language and International Trade
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Travis County Bar Association, Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Central Texas Subcontractors Association, Member
- Construction Law, Member
- Austin Bar Association (Construction Law Section), Member