Theresa joined Blazier, Christensen, Browder & Virr, P.C. in September 2020. She brings in great experience in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and administrative law. She is devoted to diligently working through each matter and helping clients navigate the complexities of the legal process. Her business law experience has involved helping clients with entity formation, drafting and negotiating various company documents and contracts, handling various aspects of the litigation process, and helping settle business disputes. Theresa’s experience also involves practicing administrative law and handling matters before various state agencies. She has successfully resolved issues regarding clients’ professional licenses and settled matters with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts involving tax disputes. She has also advised clients on compliance with various regulatory frameworks.
Theresa graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2016. During law school, she served as a Comment Editor for the Texas Tech Law Review and as a research assistant to Associate Dean Humphrey. Additionally, she joined the ADR Clinic, where she became a trained mediator and mediated cases through Lubbock County’s Office of Dispute Resolution. In her last semester of law school, Theresa was an extern for Texas Tech University’s Office of General Counsel, gaining insight into the operation of a university. Additionally, prior to law school, Theresa interned for the Texas State Board of Pharmacy and for Texas State Senator Larry Taylor during the 83rd Legislative Session.
Theresa grew up in Glendale, California, and moved to Austin in 2007 after her husband, Brian Golde, finished his enlistment in the United States Marine Corps. Brian and Theresa are happily settled down in Austin with their son, Alexander.
- Serves on the Board of Directors and Governance Committee for The Christi Center
- Officer for the Administrative Law Section of the Austin Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyer Well-being Committee for the Austin Bar Association
- Member of the Mentoring Program Committee for Travis County Women Lawyers' Association
- Member of the Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- Volunteer for Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Texas, 2017
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 2016
- St. Edward’s University
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Communication
- Texas Tech University School of Law Merit Scholarship 2013-2016
- M. Penn L. Award for the best researched and summated student article
- Top Extern Award for the Lubbock Region
- Pro Bono Honor Roll