Serving Clients Throughout Central Texas
With roots dating back to 1976, the Austin law firm of Blazier, Christensen, Browder & Virr, P.C. , has earned a reputation as one of Central Texas' leading law firms for businesses, entrepreneurs and their families. Our experience and knowledge is backed by a reputation for building trust and confidence. Whether you are seeking advice for a single problem or opportunity, or can benefit from a long-term relationship with experienced outside legal counsel, we are ready to help.
Areas of Focus
At Blazier, Christensen, Browder & Virr, P.C. , paying close attention to your specific needs is the foundation of our success. Whether you are calling to schedule an initial consultation or have been a client for many years, you will be treated with respect and will never be taken for granted.
Business Law and Estate Planning
- Business law: We offer a full range of legal services for businesses, including business formations, acquisitions, succession planning, commercial contracts, trademarks, and employment law matters.
- Estate planning and probate: We serve the estate planning and probate needs of families of all wealth levels, from the writing of a will to the administration of an estate or trust.
- Tax law: Our firm offers depth of knowledge and experience in tax planning and compliance for most federal, state, and local taxes.
- Construction: We are seasoned advocates in construction law, including issues related to bids, contracts, and litigation and dispute resolution among professionals in the building trades.
- Employment law: We protect the rights of employers in litigation matters involving discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and workplace rights violations.
- Litigation : Our litigators help business clients resolve a broad range of busines disputes in federal and state courts, including employment matters, trademark infringement, investment fraud, allegations of construction defects, contract disputes, and collections of commercial debts.