Serving Clients in Communities Throughout Central and Southeast Texas
With roots dating back to 1976, the Austin law firm of Blazier, Christensen, Bigelow & Virr, P.C., has earned a reputation as one of Central Texas' leading names in transactional and litigation services for business interests and individuals throughout Texas. Our experience and knowledge is backed by a reputation for building trust and confidence. Whether you are seeking a resolution to a single problem or opportunity, or can benefit from a long-term relationship with experienced outside legal counsel, we are ready to help.
You Will Know You Hired the Right Law Firm
At Blazier, Christensen, Bigelow & Virr, paying close attention to your specific needs is the foundation of our success. Whether you are calling to schedule an initial consultation or have been a client for many years, you will be treated with respect and will never be taken for granted.
We focus our services in the following areas of law:
- Administrative law: Our attorneys represent individual clients, corporations and cities in matters related to regulations, business operations, taxes and professional licensing before federal, state and local agencies.
- Business law: We offer a full range of services in all areas of business setups, acquisition transactions, commercial contracts and litigation.
- Construction law: We are well-known in construction law, including issues related to bids, contracts and litigation and dispute resolution among professionals in the building trades.
- Employment law: We protect the rights of employers in litigation matters involving discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and workplace rights violations.
- Estate planning and probate law: We offer a full range of services for people seeking help with asset preservation, estate administration and heirship matters.
- Intellectual property: We have extensive experience in personal and commercial intellectual property law, including trademarks and infringement of trade secrets.
- Real estate: We provide a full range of residential and commercial real estate services for individuals and commercial investors involved in real estate transactions, foreclosure, lease negotiations and litigation.
- State tax and federal tax law: We offer experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel in all areas of state taxes, franchise tax and federal taxation.
Experienced Austin Taxation Law Attorneys
From offices in Austin, our lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout Travis County, Caldwell County, Bell County, McLennan County, Hays County, Williamson County and Bastrop County in Central Texas. Call us at 512-476-2622 or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with one of our experienced Austin business and commercial law attorneys.