Serving Clients Throughout Central Texas
With roots dating back to 1976, the Austin law firm of Blazier, Christensen, Bigelow & Virr, P.C., has earned a reputation as one of Central Texas' leading law firms for businesses, entrepreneurs and their families. Our experience and knowledge is backed by a reputation for building trust and confidence. Whether you are seeking advice for a single problem or opportunity, or can benefit from a long-term relationship with experienced outside legal counsel, we are ready to help.
Areas of Focus
At Blazier, Christensen, Bigelow & Virr, paying close attention to your specific needs is the foundation of our success. Whether you are calling to schedule an initial consultation or have been a client for many years, you will be treated with respect and will never be taken for granted.
Business Law and Estate Planning
- Business law: We offer a full range of legal services for businesses, including business formations, acquisitions, succession planning, commercial contracts, trademarks, and employment law matters.
- Estate planning and probate: We serve the estate planning and probate needs of families of all wealth levels, from the writing of a will to the administration of an estate or trust.
- Tax law: Our firm offers depth of knowledge and experience in tax planning and compliance for most federal, state, and local taxes.
- Construction: We are seasoned advocates in construction law, including issues related to bids, contracts, and litigation and dispute resolution among professionals in the building trades.
- Employment law: We protect the rights of employers in litigation matters involving discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and workplace rights violations.
Civil Litigation and Administrative Law
- Litigation: Our litigators help business clients resolve a broad range of busines disputes in federal and state courts, including employment matters, trademark infringement, investment fraud, allegations of construction defects, contract disputes, and collections of commercial debts.
- Administrative law: We defend businesses and individuals clients before agencies of State of Texas on professional licensing, regulatory and tax matters.
December 16: Due date for the fourth installment of estimated income tax of a corporation for 2013. Form 1120-W is available at www.irs.gov.
Texas Founded, Texas Focused
From offices in Austin, our lawyers deliver value in legal services to businesses and individuals throughout Central Texas that is unmatched by larger firms. Call us at (512) 476-2622 or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial consultation with one of our Austin attorneys. We look forward to being your lawyer for life.